Both the website and magazine are really nicely presented with lots of colour, pictures and snappy bits of text to read.
The magazine has games, competitions and activities, this edition, Winter 2011 has a beautiful Red Squirrel poster too.
The website is full of interesting things to read and do, in particular:
- Exploring wildlife by seasons, habitats tracks and signs etc.
- Activities with loads of suggestions
- Downloads, spotting sheets, word searches, activity sheets, recipes and loads more
- Games, Greenspace Race has some reading built in
- Badger's blog and Watchers entries frequently updated
All brilliant stuff, well worth checking out.