02/02/2011

Reading Partnerships in Action

Since October 2010 I have been working in a new role, which has meant I have not caught up with our Reading Mentors and Reading Leaders as much as I used to. This week I did get into a few schools to see some reading partnerships in action. It reminded what a great job I have!

It is great to see what a difference the simple half hour reading sessions make, how varied, fun and engaging they are. It is the enthusiasm and positivity of the Reading Mentors at Yewlands School and Reading Leaders at Seven Hills School that really inspires. However, I wanted to share a few of the reading resources the Reading Mentors at Yewlands School and Reading Leaders at Seven Hill School had found for their reading partnerships. In no particular order:
It is quite a list, and reflects the dedication, time and effort our Reading Mentors and Reading Leaders put in.

No comments: